Skip to content
- Does your business have a mobile-friendly site? If not, or if you’re not sure, we can help you get started.
- Do mobile sites require an App? No, a mobile user is automatically redirected to the user friendly mobile
version using your current domain name.
- 94% of mobile phone users use their phones when looking for local information. As a result, 90% of them
contact the business or make a purchase.
- There are more than 300 million mobile phone users in the U.S., and 90% of them access the Internet.
- Mobile web design improves user experience. Clear and simple – by reducing the load time of the website
to cope with slower connections and adapt fonts and graphics for smaller screens.
- Search engines give priority to mobile websites when searched from mobile devises. It makes sense for
business owners to use this opportunity to rank high on the likes of Google and Yahoo.